Monday, November 29, 2010

Warmth.Touching

this morn, G told P and as well as the whole office tat my $$$ was being snatched on saturday, RM1000!!

and surprisingly, and honestly, i felt v v v v bad and guilty from the bottom of my heart,

that they gimme $$$...

it is a lot, a big sum of amount...reli, v big amount....

i felt guilty, i felt bad, i felt touching, i felt warm, and i felt thankful..

simultaneously, i felt so so touching and warm, lik i nvr felt before..

i dono wat words i can use to describe tat kinda feeling..

i knw it is funny, but i juz cant control myself,

i cried in the office @@

R came to my place even, being so soft and nice to comfort me...

touching..

i pray to the god, i pray to universal,

wish they all good luck, be safe always, when doing field visitation..

i love they all :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment