Saturday, January 8, 2011

♥ My 0429 ♥
















yupzzz!! booked my air tix to kch on 29/04/2011    


i love 0429, and u knw y i love it ^_^

the best bday present tat i can gv to myself is get myself a blast and happiest celebration ever,

get myself a perfect and wonderful moment on 0429,

at the place i miss and love the most!! 
   kuching    


ever since i confirmed my tix,

i cant stop smiling and laughing to myself,

keep on imagining my wonderful bday trip to kch,

with all my lovely frens who love me the most and i miss the most.

i will absolutely enjoy myself with all my beloved frens in this coming trip :)

dear all, i miss u heaps and im coming soon!!!!!

♥ 
  AWAITING!!!    


Hilton, Clubbing, Karaoke, Cosway Bay, Tom's, After 3, Spring, MBO, etc etc etc!!!!

i wana see you, you, you, you and you, etc etc etc!!!



♥ 
  I AM COMING SOON ^_^    

0 comments:

Post a Comment