Tuesday, February 1, 2011

♥ 28.01.2011 ♥ -- ♥ Red Box ♥

finally!!! i got to sing k ^_^

reli feeling so so so happy!!!!

singing k wit these frens!!!

my frens here = colleagues = managers + supervisors

= alex + miki + eric + brian + jason + chew yen

only me yang small little prawn contract staff...

as miki said, me yang paling useless de liao xD

v v happy and high ya~~

the only chance to revenge and bully my manager is when we re out off work :p



and the happiest is got to see Mr. Jason Chia "DANCING" :p

paling tua de, tapi paling suka act cute de xD

My favourite fruits plate

Chivas

"lou-sang"
2 guys busy eating before getting crazy :p

ini yang paling act cute de orang tua -- jason chia





chew yen & miki
















my lovely manager -- alex tan 
Brian Chow
chew yen, miki, alex, me & eric



everyone is born in 80's except for jason yang born in 70's :p




















After all, me and eric left at 3am; whilst alex and jason being kidnapped by miki & chew yen until 4am @@

The conclusion is -- miki & chew yen re crazy homeless old ladies :p

hahahaha!! reli, now i knw wats the meaning of "WORK SMART, PLAY HARD" xD

i love u all~~~ bring me go play more often ya :p so happy mohhh!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment