Sunday, March 13, 2011

Juz Simply Emo...

Time flies. As time goes by, im here in kl for 7 months dy...

it is not to say juz a short period, but it is not long as well..

i however still don think i hv adapted to this strange place..

in this big city, i cant simply trust anyone, i cant fully enjoy my life to the max like how i enjoyed in kuching before.

i don hv a bestie lik vien to be wit me at all times, fighting with me, barking at me, shouting, screaming and abusing me by forcing me to slap myself :p



i don hv bestie lik vien to be my driver when m lazy to drive, bringing me here and thr, be my personal financial controller and secretary to remember all my stuffs ;))



i don hv bestie lik vien to help me dry and blow my hair after bathing..



i don hv pH the lovely one always be with me when i need someone,

i don hv pH who always listen to me and let me cried safely to him,

i don hv pH who always treat me eat all i like..

ayam penyet, dim sum, chicken rice, etc etc..





and now, how much i wish m in kch enjoying my weekends wit my dearest frens, vien, song, pH, etc.

dinner - movie - supper;

dinner - karaoke - supper.





and now, how much i wish i can see my Kingsley Kiew or hugging my Enjoy Liew Ching Song >.<''

0 comments:

Post a Comment