Thursday, April 14, 2011

♥ ♥ ♥

tonite is the 1st time tat i din stay OT at office to finish my work~

i chose to go back for my work tomoro at 6am :D bcoz...

tadang~~~ im going to bring my favourite songgie for dinner~~ hohohoho xD

and my beloved vivian tan :p nvr hang out wit her since she was here for soooooo longgggg..

brought them to Louisiana which is located at Kelana Jaya.

A very romantic lakeside bar ;)))



i personally love the environment thr so much and fortunately, my VIP love the place too!!! ♥ ♥ ♥








p/s: i love to eat this very super de nice de spaghetti coz got ppl buka the shrimp shell for me~!! hahaha!!!


best pizza ever ♥

im very happy tonite as i hv my personally driver here again laaaa!!! hehehehe!!!



i reli love to feeling of having a driver xD songgie, cepat cepat move to here le!!!!!

anoth thing is, my lappy can be fixed as well by my personal IT expert :p



and den~~~ we re looking forward for the coming date!!! xD

vivian tan, durian buffet is waiting for us as well!!!!!!



0 comments:

Post a Comment