Tuesday, May 3, 2011

♥ My BlaSt in KucHinG ♥

29-Apr is always my big big day, it is always either m celebrating wit my family ; or my beloved close frens.

This year, i hv had my day with my BELOVED CLOSE FRIENDS : -

Baby V, Songgie, Ah Pao, Alvin, Ian, Lily, Tze Hui and Paul.

Thank you all for giving me a great birthday dinner ♥♥♥ love u!!!!

Thanks Songgie for ordering ALL my favourite dishes, THANK YOU :D

ALL my Favorite Dishes!!!!!!
And Then, I hv a homemade cheese cake from LiLy!!! SUPER NICE!!!!

Know wat?? it is far more delicious than Secret Recipe!!!! LOLxzxxzz!!!
My BiRthdaY HomeMade Cheese Cake from LiLy!!!
And of coz, My FAVOURITE DURIAN CHEESE from Secret Recipe

♥ Me and LiLy ♥

This Picture gimme warmth and made me laughed happily from the bottom of my heart

My Baby V took my handphone and edited this pic without my knowledge,
and then set it as my phone's wallpaper.

Just imagine how surprised it was when i took my phone after she did tat.

This is why i love her so much. she always gimme warmth and made me feel sweet ♥♥♥

♥ Small Little Warm Surprise from my Baby V ♥
My Beloved Baby V ;)))

Certainly, my Kuching trip is ALL ABOUT EATING!!!!!

Oh hell, God knows how much i miss kuching's food and i cant stop eating there!!!!

Totali got no time for me to shopping!!!

I have fully utilized my time with Baby V and Tze Hui, Yi Huang on: -

Sing K (Have sang 3 rounds in 2 days. LOLxx. and this is never enough for me!!!!!!)

2 Movies in 2 days at MBO (the very Classy cinema, far more better and classier than GSC KL.)

My Favourite Foooodddddd ;)))
Before Eating ;p
After my Baby V cut it for me!!! :D

Know what?? i hvnt finished eating what i wanted to eat in Kuching!!!!

4 days in Kuching are SERIOUSLY not enough for me!!!!

AWAITING FOR MY NEXT TRIP BACK THERE!! [have booked my air tix as well ;))]

Eating Trip episode 2 ;))))



The Lovely Tze Hui ;))
Adeline, Kim, Bii, Boy, Lung, Ngo, Rod, and thoz who i din mention ur name here, u knw who u re ;))

Sorry i couldnt make it to see / have long talk with u this trip,

hopefully i can manage our date on my next trip!!!

this trip is toooo pack for me tat i hv no enough time to eat all what i wana eat and hang out with all whom i wana hang out with!!! >__< SorRy DeaR Fri3Ndssss T_T

See ya~~ ;)))

0 comments:

Post a Comment