Saturday, May 21, 2011

My Only Energizer

I have one and only Energizer,

every evening when she finishes her work and out from her office,

she will definitely ring me, and tease me if m still at work xD

i love to see her face and contact appear on my phone screen,

tat will definitely make me smile at my phone before i respond to her.

she is the only one, who always simply shout at me as she likes at anytime,

always laugh at me crazily for teasing / cheating me successfully,

always disturb / annoy / interrupt me on purpose if m hanging out with oth frens,

always being "rude" to me xD

but the more she being pampered and "impolite" towards me,

the more i love her :) she is juz so cute and adorable :)

she is the only one, always listen to me mumbling, scolding, shouting, screaming and complaining.

she is the only one, always laugh happily with me when m sharing my happiness with her.

she is the only one, always be with me when i need someone to share my sadness / happiness.

she is the only one, my family loves her lots, sis loves her, bro loves her, mom loves her.

she is the only one, will do everyth for me, and deserve for me to do everyth for her.

she is the only one, whom m loving to talk on the phone with her for 1 hour or even more, or even until i slept over.

she is the only one, that i have no any secret hiding from her, she knws everyth abt me, inner outer personal privacy, etc.

she is the only one, i will call her immediately for watever things happened to me / watever things i heard / etc.

she is the only one, i can be the 100% of me in front of her. i do not need to act lady, pretending for watsoever.

she is the only one, knw my true colour and still loving me xD

she is the only one, tat i hv unlimited patient towards her and will nvr get angry wit her.

she is the only one, my only one and only best fren, my true fren, my sister, my lover -- Vivien Goh xD

i juz cant imagine and don dare to imagine and definitely cannot accept if she does not / no longer / nvr exist in my life.

i appreciate and feel thankful for her existence in my life







0 comments:

Post a Comment