Monday, June 6, 2011

Ϫϫ HAPPY DUMPLING FESTIVAL Ϫϫ

It has been so many years that i nvr celebrate any Chinese festivals (eg, mooncake festival, dumpling festival, etc) with my family, since my high school time (High School, University are all leaving home outstation).

Today is kinda special for me, as i eventually get to celebrate the dumpling festival with my beloved sister.

I actually din knw that today is dumpling festival, until mummy called me when i was at work in the office (OT).

Then i called sis to pick me up from work, at around 8pm, den we went to have a simple dinner. ;))

I wasnt feeling well actually, sore throat and causing my inner ear bloody pain. hell. My 6th sense telling i might hv a fever later T_T

well, im happy tat sis likes this place and she enjoyed our dinner.

to be frank, im always happy seeing shes happy =D

We had our dinner at Chef & Brew, located at plaza damansara.

It has a very romantic and silent environment there, and my bao bei sis is going to bring her Louis Chan there next time xD













Ϫϫ HAPPY DUMPLING FESTIVAL Ϫϫ


0 comments:

Post a Comment