Monday, October 24, 2011

Turtle's Birthday (-‿◕)

Ola my beloved Abby "Yima", SELAMAT HARI JADI!!!! xD

This blog post is specially dedicates to my favourite aunty, Abby.

I am really lucky to have such a great aunty in my life; 
who really helped me a lot when i was in need and always listen to me, giving my advices when im lost. 

Yima, 
thank you for helping my family without any hesitation whenever we need help;
thank you for buying me a car when i was studying at outstation facing big transportation problem;
thank you for listening to me and advising me softly, gently and lovely whenever i fought with mom :p ;
thank you for reading tarot card for me whenever i hv prob in my relationships;
thank you for taking care of us especially my little oscar;
thank you for treating us like your own children, at least i feel so xD;
thank you for understanding me at all times;
thank you for making me laugh whenever im angry with sth or feeling moody;
thank you for sharing of all our happiness, sadness, angers, laughters, etc;
thank you for being my aunty ❤ 

Yima,
to be frank, i love your voice very much, especially when you are talking on the phone with me.
Your gentle and soft voice can just simply calm me down and enlighten my day. 

Lastly, I LOVE YOU, yima!!! xD wishing you a very happy birthday and prosperous year!! 

☆¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸☆ ★ ☆¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸☆
╔╗╔╦══╦═╦═╦╗╔╗ ★ ★ ★
║╚╝║══║═║═║╚╝║ ☆¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸☆
║╔╗║╔╗║╔╣╔╩╗╔╝ ★ B!RTHDAY TO YOU ☆
╚╝╚╩╝╚╩╝╚╝═╚╝ ♥¥☆★☆★☆


Sooner or later we all discover that the important moments in life are not the advertised ones, not the birthdays, the graduations, the weddings, not the great goals achieved.  The real milestones are less prepossessing.  They come to the door of memory unannounced, stray dogs that amble in, sniff around a bit and simply never leave. Our lives are measured by these ;))

with love,
Nie 

0 comments:

Post a Comment