Sunday, July 31, 2011

BBQ SteaMboaT @ KlaNg

Today my beloved Ah Net treat me and sis a meal, and we enjoy to the fullest!!!! =D

Went for a BBQ Steamboat at Klang, and i could only say --"amazing".

The price is really cheap and valuable, and the environment there is good as well.

Let me think~~~ this is the 1st BBQ i hv had over these 2 years i guess xD

The Snails grabbed my attention!!!!!


Uncle Sean the BBQ Man :p Thankiew for the Service!!!!! =D

YumMy yUmmY BBQ shrimp!!!

The Sotong is really BEST!!!!! :p

My pretty sis


Awwwww....BBQ~~~

Crabby Tom Yam!!!


Beloved Ah Net, Me and Sis


Sis' fav crabs

The prawns are all alive and ready for the meal~~ it sounds so cruel ;(

DO RE MI FA SO LA TI DO




Beloved Ah Net
THANKIEW Ah Net for the Dinner!!!! I LOVE YOU~~~ Muaccckkkkssssss!!!


Rejoice with your family in the beautiful land of life!  ~Albert Einstein

0 comments:

Post a Comment