Monday, September 12, 2011

Happy MoonCake Festival ;)))

Surprisingly received dad's msg when i was at work.

Dad was saying hes back in KL and would wana hv a dinner with us ♥ ♥

I love to have dinner with dad bcoz tats surely a very good dinner =D wheee ^_^

Tonite we went to El Meson for Spanish Dinner (on Chinese Mooncake Festival =,=)

Well....EMBARRASSINGLY, me and sis DONO Spanish language at all!!!! >,<

Looking at the Menu, me and sis dono wat to order =,=''

Simply jz "tembak", and we hv had our great meals too =D happy!!! =D



This is the Table. Nice, rite???

My pretty princess =)))


     ♥ ME ♥


Appetizer -- Scallop :: NICE!!!

Appetizer -- Chicken Salad :: NICE!!!

Sis' Pasta :: so-so only xD

Dad's MR Steak :: NICE!!!!!!!!!

My SMALL Prwans ;((( but nice la!!!
2 small prawns for RM25. soo badd!!!

Dad's Dessert

Sis' Dessert
This is a very very good dinner, the food is reli nice, only except for sis' pasta.

for me tats jz so-so.

Other than tat, the rest are reli nice!!!! delicious to the max!!!

This restaurant is located at Bangsar, and of coz, pricy... but it worth the price =)))

The above meals cost dad around RM330 (coz dad ordered quite a few glasses of Kill Kenny, tats y)

The most meaningful part of our dinner was that,

Dad plans to bring sis to Canada to survey her U, whilst me;

Dad said he don mind to pay for my car installment and gimme allowances if im willing to continue further study of my professional paper -- ACCA. and of coz, he bear full cost on tis.

Dad asked me to tender resignation to my current employment and start my study asap.

Dad has 2 ways for me to go:
1. work for him at higher pay in kch (higher pay than my current pay)
2. Cont full time study of my ACCA.

Of coz, i hv chose the 2nd choice.

All this would happen was bcoz dad kept complaining tat my current salary is way toooo low and he wants me to be a professional instead.

Dad said tis is the best gift he can afford for me. owh....i told him, tis is my very 1st time feeling I love him so much.

And of all this while of my 24 years of life, i eventually say "i love u" to him, my beloved dad.

Very 1st time. LOLx.

0 comments:

Post a Comment