Sunday, October 2, 2011

Daddy Girl, Forever ♥

It has been a while since i last blogged :p

September was kinda bad for me, indeed;
but when i thought positive of all those bad thingys, i felt it wasnt really tat bad actually xD

Dad always drop by KL without our knowledge (staying for only one night ;(( ),
but for sure, thr re always surprises from him ;))

When i was watching gossip girls on my bed, suddenly...........

Thrs a man's voice "appeared" and totally scared me off, saying......

"Nie, this perfume is for you"

and i was like "wowww!!!" scared me out of a sudden but of coz, i was so so so happy!!!


Was feeling touched bcoz during his last visit, i told him only once, saying tat i wan a perfume fr him.

One thing good about dad is he will always gv us wat we want. and i love him most for this :p (of coz we know wat to request and wat not to xD)

Especially bringing us for dinner, daddy nvr been stingy to us.
His ans is forever "yes" or "okay", no matter what/where we want to eat.
im loving it 

yesterday i e-mailed dad to tell him that mom wan a handphone but i don think i can cover for tat. (as we always dono where the hell on earth dad is, so our communication tool is always E-mail =.=)
30 mins later, dad said he has credited to little bro's acc for tat xD
how sweet he is huh ;))

Dad doesnt really pamper us. im saying this bcoz when i was kinda "jealous" that he bought a lot of LV for grandparents but i don hv, he said he wil buy me if i wan, provided i can complete my ACCA =,=

I felt happy for this bcoz i guess he has forgotten that my prezzie for taking ACCA is actually the full settlement of my car xD

woww...m blogging this happily with a smile on my face and
i reli reli wish i can be a daddy girl forever. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment