Monday, October 3, 2011

I-am-SO-HaPpY!!!!!! ♥ ♥ ♥

Okay, I never really been to Beach before (of coz, apart from evening BBQ session), 
becoz "Beach", is jz impressing me on "Hot, Sunburn, Sweating". No more than this :p

And i din knw since when it was, it jz happened that i felt like wanting to have fun at beach!!
I want it soooo muccchhh!!!

BIG THANKIEW to my beloved Songgie, 
when i juz told him tat i nvr been to Damai in Kuching,
(okay, i knw it is a shame, but pls don laugh at me; i was jz simply don like any beach activities previously xD)  
and immediately he promised and planned to bring me to Damai on my next return!! huhu xD

My next return is this month end!!!! HoOooRrraaYyyy =D
* Aldy fixed my Saturday for Songgie ;p PLS DON RAIN! *



Okay okay, since i never been to a beach before, hahax! so I start googling on wat to bring for a beach activity!!! ;p 


My “must have’s” list for a trip to the beach


Comfy clothes


Cover ups

Beach Towels

Flip flops


Beach Hats/Sunnies


Sunscreens, repellents, creams -- Super Must!!!! 

The sun on the beach can be really harsh on the skin. Bring enough waterproof sunscreen to reapply every few hours. Even if it is waterproof, sunscreen must be reapplied every now and then to protect the skin from getting sun burnt. Bring along lip balm with sun screen also to prevent lips from chapping.

Camera - - This is a Must!!! 


Over sized Beach Bag -- To fit in all the above mentioned xD




Okay, i guess bcoz of my saturday Damai trip, im gonna blow off the Halloween Party which i promised to join on the Friday nitez xD
bcoz im scare if i "over-drinking", i might not be able to wake up on Saturday morning :p
Sorry Burstwood xD
Nth else is important than my promise to Songgie :p huhu xD 

0 comments:

Post a Comment