Monday, October 10, 2011

My Rojak Sunday

okay, i guess this would be a very long post @@

1st, i skipped my duty for work today and i went to meet up wit Marlene at KL area. 

11.30am, we had our brunch at T-Bowl. 

and then, we went to shop at Pavilion, Fahrenhit, Sephora and Sg Wang. 

in between, we went to Overtime at Pavilion for the buy one free one promotion, ordered the large one xD

owh well, both of us were abit dizzy, early at 5.30pm after the Starker @@

i knw tats so funny of us :p

and then we went to Snowflake to awake ourselves abit :p



uh hum, 2 of us shopped till we were almost jz faint thr as we felt like missing our legs, hands and even our soul. we were sooooo damn super tired, especially carried alot of stuffs!!! 

bought my baby V a super nice red high heels as her bday prezzie, i hope she will like it (myself and marlene oso bought tat for ourselves! so 3 of us are having the same heels!! wooohoooo ;)))

and then went to Timesquare for supper. or should i say dinner, at "SweetChat". and thr my sad story started.

MY WALLET WAS STOLEN!!!! 

1st, i lost my parking ticket at Timesquare of coz. 
2nd - infinity, i lost my cash of coz, which i dono how much it was; and my credit cards, atm cards, insurance cards, CIMB medical cards (PM Care i meant), original lucky clover certificate, body shop card, shisheido card, esprit card, and A LOT OF CARDS; and den my christmas notes from pH and Songgie (since last year), my mom's photo, my precious folded love and my name sewed by beloved Yin; and A LOT ELSE!!

AND!!!! HILTON'S dinner, lunch and cake redemption from Daddy were stolen as well!!! SHIT!!!! ;(((

haihhhzzzz...wat a day ;(((( 

when the thing happened, my phone was out of batt and totali FLAT! used marlene's phone for the whole nite calling to this and tat bank to immediately block my credit cards and atm cards, called daddy, called my boss for tomoro's EL, and as for my fren, the only number tat i can remember was baby V's num :p hahax!! wat wud my life be without her :))

okay, guessed tats all for today.. GOOD NITE!

ooppsss....and and and!!! i wan the Perfume from Marc Jacobs sooooo much!!! the "Oh-Lola". OMG!!!! tats reli reli ****** i jz cant find any words to describe how perfect it is and how much i want it!!! im jz so poor for tat at this moment ;((((

0 comments:

Post a Comment