Monday, August 29, 2011

azhi azho xD

It is 2.30am now, and im still awak == this is not a good thingy x_x

I have taken a very long sleep this afternoon - evening, and tats my reason why m i stil awake at this hour ;(

I wonder if i can wake up tomoro morn to work ;(

Wats tat in my mind at this hour?? =D

As this is jz the 1st week after my holiday in Kuching, of coz my heart is still left over in kuching and now..

i miss kuching heaps!!! ;((

i miss all my frens there, old frens, new frens, foodssssss, etc etc etc!!!

but i tell myself, nvm nvm...it is jz a matter of time =D

thr re frens keep coming for holiday, and thrs me going back to kch frequently. hehexx

work hard here, and play hard thr :p

My Favourite Balloon from Ah Lui xD
(The balloon costs RM6 =.=)




“Since life is short and the world is wide, the sooner you start exploring it, the better.”
and tats y, im here in KL but not my origin =))

0 comments:

Post a Comment