Tuesday, August 16, 2011

$$$

after working for 1 year with CIMB,
after so many OT even til late mid nite, weekends, public holidays. etc.
after so many tears,
and eventually.....
today i got informed by my beloved supervisor tat i hv got my salary increment!!!
it is reli reli alot if compared to oth...
and it is reli reli double up of my expectation!!!!!
some more, i wil get my permanency automatically in anoth 6 months time!!!



i was soooooo happy and excited reading the comments from my manager and head of dept,
and i was about to hug my supervisor :p

im reli reli soooo happy like no one else, and eventually,
i feel lik m appreciated and my efforts are reli recognized.

i juz cant describe my mood and happiness in words,
but wat i can say is -- reli, as long as u work hard, put more effort than others, do more, work wise, and muz have strong self initiative to learn, and u wil be the outstanding one =D

i knw i deserve it and i hv to say --- i love my bosses!!!!
thanks to my supervisors, manager and head of dept ♥♥♥

I've got a theory that if you give 100 percent all of the time, somehow things will work out in the end.

0 comments:

Post a Comment